The historic city center, where you can visit: Catedral de Mallorca and Museo Catedralicio - situated near the sea, Banys Arabs - the Arab baths, the Museo de Arte Espanol Contemporâneo. In town are many churches, markets, and palaces.
1. El Arenal, also known as Playa de mash, is bordered by a cliff (with special lanes for bicycles), shops, discos and resotaurante. The beach of fine white sand, has a total length of 4600m and a width of 50m, ste crystal sea water and waves are not very strong.
2. Can Pastilla is located near El Arenal beach, near Club Maritim in Platja Sant Antoni, a length of 270m and a width of 65m, sand (white and soft) as well as water (with quiet waves) are of great quality.
3. Peguera Torah is quite narrow (180m - long, 65m - width) and vegetation of pines reaches the sea beach of fine white sand. The cliff is adapted for disabled guests. Although the waves are not very strong, you can practice your windsurfing successfully.
4. Peguera Plamira is the largest of the beaches of Peguera. It has 570M long and 40m wide, is made of fine white sand. Urban center and promenade offers a variety of services: restaurants, bars, shops, rental chairs and umbrellas. You can practice fishing.
5. Romanian Peguera has all the specific services of a beach: sun beds, pedal boat rental. The beach of fine white sand, with a length of 85m and 60m wide, enjoying a beautiful maritime pine vegetation reaching almost to the sea.
6. Canyamel is the largest beach in the area with the same name and is situated in a bay bordered by two heads, at the foot of residential areas. Service has organized trips by boat / ship. The beach of fine white sand, moderate waves, 290 M has length and
width of 80m.
7. Platja de Muro, between the Capellans Casetes Drag and often Playa is a beach of fine white sand (4200m - long, 70m - width), shallow waters and not adapted for people with special needs with a wooden ramp, which reaches the sea.
8. Cala Figuera, located in the Cabo Formentor, made of fine white sand (50m - long, 40m - width), moderate waves, offers an extraordinary panorama.