From Cabopino to Guadalmina, Marbella offers visitors a beautiful coastline of 26km of sunny beaches equipped with all range of services (modern hotels, residential areas, shops, restaurants).
1. Artola - Cabo Pino, fine golden sand (1250m - 40m long and - width), is a beach located far from urban areas, stretched to the beach at Punta Ladrones sport port of Cabo Pino. Currencies are moderate and there are areas where nudity is practiced.
2. Casablanca, fine white sand (1500m - 30m long and - width), is a pleasant and comfortable beach, where you can rent jet ski's, boats. Near beach house surrounded by pine trees and palms. The waves are calm.
3. He Pinillo, volcanic sand (2450m - long and 15m - width), is a beach located at Cable Beach to the mouth of the River Real. You can rent jet ski's, boats. The vegetation of pines and shrubs reach up near the beach.
4. He Alicante, volcanic sand (1900m - long and 15m - width), is situated at the foot of Costa Mar residential area and includes the mouth of the creek Sequillo. Features: Red Cross, restaurants. Near the beach is a golf course. Waves are moderate.
5. Nueva Andalucía, volcanic sand (1300m - 40m long and - width), is a beach located in the port area consists of four bays Banus and artificial. The waves are moderate, beach access is through a wooden ramp and its equipment: the rental boats, ski jets.
Marbella the resort are the ruins of a Moorish fort - Castillo
Historic Center of Marbella - has kept a part of the medieval walls and two towers on the lookout.
Museums: Museo del Grabado Español Comtemporáneo Foundation.
Wilderness: the Sierra de las Nieves Natural Park.
Monuments: Los Naranjos Market Hall, (XVI century), Casa del Corregidor (sec. seventeenth century), Iglesia Mayor of Encarnación, the Arab fortress (sec, the Ninth), archaeological deposits.
Golf: Marbella Golf & Country Club, opened in 1994, open all year round and at 51 km from Málaga international airport.,
Santa Clara Golf, located in Marbella, opened in 2001 and open all year,
Cabopino Golf Marbella, open all During the year, opened in 2001 and located in a residential area Artola Alta. ;
Golf Rio Real, opened in 1965, open all year round and located in a residential area Golf Río - Marbella.